May 1, 2011

Mucho Needed Update!

Ok folks! It's been a while, I know. Here's what's been up:

a) Book is done - 100%. I'm actually waiting for my proofs. I've been working with a great printer my nephew was working with. You may know Shutterfly as the online service that helps you create and print mementos, but they also have a business solution side that they don't advertise too much. I'm not sure why, but I had a great experience and they've been great partners thus far. Always there to answer a question and their awesome staff also helped catch a couple spelling errors (side note - that's why I'm an artist)!
B) Oh yes! Thanks for all who voted (either through the site or via email). THE FINAL book cover will be......................(pause for effect).............Option A! Some of you made great arguments for Option B, so I worked elements of that design into the back cover.

Stay tuned for info on the chosen charity! Thanks again! Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment