May 29, 2011

You can't get any more doner than done!

So after a year of concepting, re-writing, illustrating, re-illustrating, playing video games, proofing, the books are 100% done and delivered!


HUGE thanks to all who've helped along the way either with the story, critiquing, or proofing. I realized I should just stick to drawing, which defeats the purpose of this whole blog thing, huh? The English language is waaaay too complex. I had about 8 folks proofread the book and nobody was consistent. I'm not saying they're not smart, I'm just saying...dang, I'm glad my career doesn't involve too much writing. I'm sure you're glad too.

I'm sure the entire interweb is buzzing about how they can get their hands on this piece of amazing. Unfortunately for right now you have to be at Comic Con in Chicago in August or know me personally. I think choice A is ultimately more rewarding in the long run.

Thanks again to all who've been along the ride this long. Sadly (or fortunately, depending on how you view this blog) this will be one of the last few postings since all of the work is gone, but I will check back in to let you know how much money was raised and if there are any great stories to share. If you are having withdrawals, you can check out my personal blog here: http://idothedirtywork.blogspot.com/ where I'll post stuff I'm working on.

Have an awesome life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment